Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

okay. what with this day?

i don't want to be called kill joy for some person but actually 10/10/10 is just a mere normal day. just like our everyday life.

what did I get today? i grew a day older.

my point is. 10/10/10 is not that special. we can make other days special too. and it is possible to make every day of our life damn so special.

for me.spending my day with someone special to me is enough. far too enough. like what i did yesterday. it is more special than today, of course it is with the fact that i'm not with her today. and when i say her, its Jai. :))

haha. okay here is the list of some things that definitely can make my day special :D

> laughing with your friends like there is no tomorrow
> having a hot choco or coffee with your dearest friend.
> spending more than an hour just to talk someone you really missed when you got home
> accompanying someone special from school to her house just to make sure she is safe
> pissing someone and laugh at their reaction and how they cursed you :D
> having a late-night conversation on phone
> sleeping (yeap, believe me :D)
> her smile (the greatest *melts*)
> laughing while the teacher is serious with his or her lesson
> and spending more than half of my day with her.
> and more of her :">

when i say her, its JAI :D

haha. sheez.. okay. thats enough for this entry. i can already feel its cheesy-ness

oh yeah don't forget, tommorow is 10/11/10 and it only happens every 1000 years XD

kbye. -ZzarWeak xD

No comments:

Post a Comment